Among the many benefits of membership in the OACFP,
are the privileges to:
- Receive your electronic copy of the association’s quarterly newsletter to keep you informed on consumer issues, industry trends, government legislation, what’s happening around the province, and association activities
- Attend regional seminars or workshops throughout the province designed to maintain high operational standards and keep you up-to-date on various topics including cremationist certification, monument restoration, cemetery maintenance and administration, mausoleum operations, funeral home operations and administration, government legislation, and environmental issues
- Attend the annual educational conference and learn from professional speakers who will educate you on today’s consumer, changing industry trends, and new maintenance and business procedures
- Gain direct access to industry suppliers and new innovative products and services through trade shows and the products and services showcase
- Have your name listed in the OACFP website membership directory providing you access to the combined skills and knowledge of fellow members
- Have a strong voice in legislation governing the death care industry
- Proudly display the OACFP Membership logo in your office, symbolic of the highest professional standards within the death care industry...
- OACFP members can receive significant savings through BNA Smart Payment Systems for debit and credit card processing.
- OACFP members can save up to 18% on property and auto insurance.
- And much, much more.
Click here to apply for membership